When you go to Google or Yahoo!, you will notice the Sponsored Links on the right hand side (and also sometimes at the top of the page in a shaded box).
About 20 percent of the time they will click on the Sponsored Links. When someone clicks on the ad they are redirected to the page on the advertiser’s site. And then the advertiser pays whatever they had bid on for that position. So, this is where the term Pay Per Click (PPC) comes from.
PPC works well in partnership with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It allows you to market the keywords phrases that can be missed through SEO. And PPC allows you to track your conversions so you can see how well your marketing dollars are doing.
How We Help You with Pay Per Click
We can help you set up and manage your PPC account. Our goal is to get you more clicks at a lower cost and a higher conversion rate. We want you to get leads.
This is what we will do:
- Set up your PPC account
- Research the keywords that people would use to find your site
- Set up Campaigns and Ad Groups where we focus your ads on your specific services or products
- Write compelling headlines and ads that will cause people to want to visit your site
- Manage bids so you are paying the optimal amount for clicks
- Report to you how well your ads are working and make adjustments to make the best use of your budget
What Our Services Cost
The cost of our services depends on several factors, such as number of services/products you are marketing and how much your budget is for clicks. We can give you a custom quote after discussing with you your needs and how we can help.